Mr. Capellini has over 35 years of engineering and management experience, including all phases of civil/structural, sanitary and environmental engineering, with particular emphasis toward private and municipal projects for major pumping systems, drainage, water and wastewater treatment plants and related structures. He was responsible for the management, design and construction of flood control and site drainage, water and wastewater treatment facilities in three major nuclear power plants, each having a related construction value of over $2 billion.
- Professional Engineer – Florida, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina
- State Certified General Contractor – Florida
- State Licensed (Structural) Threshold Inspector – Florida
- Licensed Underground Contractor Engineering Construction
- Technical Committee Structural – Board of Rules and Appeals Broward County